A dryer fire at Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis caused minor damage at the baseball stadium. The fire was caused by a commercial dryer in the laundry room. It is believed that residual grease on towels being dried ignited the fire. No injuries were reported.
Quick Rinse - News From Around The World
Hotel Guests Evacuated
ALCOA, Tenn. — A small fire in the laundry room of a Holiday Inn forced guests out of the hotel. The fire is thought to have originated in the dryer. There were no injuries.