LaundryTODAY is the friendly and easy to read publication. Receive your free subscription every month and read about:
- Industry Insight and News
- New government regulations and how it may affect your business
- New equipment and technology to improve production performance and reduce cost
- Discover new potential markets and opportunities
- Special offers of used equipment and employment opportunities
LaundryTODAY is also your source for new career opportunities, selling & buying of new and used equipment. And of course, we want to provide you with information on a monthly basis. So, take a minute and fill out our Subscription Form, it's free to laundry interested readers within the U.S. and a nominal charge for international subscribers.
The featured sample edition was published in November 2011 and can be viewed onlline, providing you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. The software is available for free from www.adobe.com .
NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2011
Volume 16 Edition 06
Quick Rinse - News From Around The World
Laundry Employee Gets Trapped
DALLAS, Texas — An employee of Crown Health Care Laundry Services, died at Vaughn Regional Medical Center after being trapped inside a dryer. The 28-year-old was trying to remove lint when the machine malfunctioned.